Sunday was such a beautiful day, we decided to go back to where it all began almost five years ago . . . We stopped by Irvine Park after church and took some pictures of Emily and Louie at the fountain. Oh how life has changed and how Dan and I have changed. . . . Of course, we don't have a digital picture from our wedding to compare it to. Who had a digital camera in 2002?
We had our wedding pictures taken in Irvine Park, it was a beautiful day in August 2002. Very similar weather to Sunday. I haven't been there since our wedding and it was just as beautiful as that day. Irvine Park is a little hidden secret in St. Paul. What a great place for photos!
I'll try and dig around for a picture that might be on our computer somewhere . . . I should probably go to the dry cleaners and pick up my dress too . . . It was there to get cleaned, a bird pooped on it while we were taking picture and they couldn't get the stain out! I remember thinking that having bird poop on my wedding dress was the end of the world and that everyone would see it? Well, looking back WHO CARES?? it's no big deal.
We do have the beautiful framed photos from our wedding day hanging aroung the house, as a daily reminder though.

We had our wedding pictures taken in Irvine Park, it was a beautiful day in August 2002. Very similar weather to Sunday. I haven't been there since our wedding and it was just as beautiful as that day. Irvine Park is a little hidden secret in St. Paul. What a great place for photos!
I'll try and dig around for a picture that might be on our computer somewhere . . . I should probably go to the dry cleaners and pick up my dress too . . . It was there to get cleaned, a bird pooped on it while we were taking picture and they couldn't get the stain out! I remember thinking that having bird poop on my wedding dress was the end of the world and that everyone would see it? Well, looking back WHO CARES?? it's no big deal.
Emily had so much fun watching the fountain and Lou, well he was just tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment