On Thursday, she woke up with a bad cough that was so bad, she threw up from coughing. So, she stayed home from school and rested yesterday. Bottom line, no Holidazzle last night. She's going to the doctor today to get checked out. Clearly she's got an upper respitory infection. Emily is so susceptible to upper respitory infections, I'm sure that is due to lung development when she was born. They assured us that she was fully developed when she was born (6 weeks early), but something tells me that she might have another side effect of that. . . .
anyhow, the FAO Schwarz catalog came in the mail today and Louie was in heaven! he sat in the chair studying the catalog trying to figure out what he wanted for Christmas. The kids watched "The Polar Express" again today, new favorite (what's not to like about that movie, I love it!)and when Santa was on, he asked him again to bring some Thomas socks. There was a page in the catalog that has a picture of Santa on it and he pointed and said, "Santa, please please bring some new Thomas socks!" (if anyone knows where I can find some Thomas socks, please let me know!!!)






2 comments:
Great pictures once again Juli! By the way I ended up buying Photoshop Elements 7! Haven't really figured it out yet but working on it!
Juli,
I typed Thoms the train socks into Yahoo and there are alot of places you can buy them at, if you can't find them in stores.
Post a Comment