Monday, January 18, 2010

I had a dream....

to have a day off and bake cookies with my kids...who knew that Superman would be interested in baking cookies.

We also made some homemade macaroni and cheese. Dan got out the Cuisinart to make some bread crumbs. He taught Emily how to use it. We're teaching her how to work all of the small kitchen appliances.


2 comments:

Karen Russell said...

Your blog looks great Julie and so do your images!!!

I know you're having some problems with your lens.

I'll make that topic a priority in the second Making the Shot lesson that I write.

Still trying to troubleshoot this problem myself though - rented another D700 that should arrive tomorrow so I can do some 'testing' to determine if it's my camera or my lenses.

So frustrating.

That 50mm f1.2 is known for having back-focusing problems though. (I loved mine though.)

Val said...

what a great day! wish we could have a lot more days like these. :)