Yeah, I'm a little behind....but I've been busy watching the Olympics. We've been recording all of the coverage so far and I'm going through it all! Love it!


Speaking of love, Valentine's Day has come and gone and I never posted any of the pictures that I took. I blog-lifted an idea for the kids Valentines this year. (I'm not going to post a link to the other site, her photos of them are much nicer than mine.)
Started trying to get a good shot of each of the kids with the heart pillow....
Add a little message in Photoshop. Resize, print in wallet size and voila:

Add a little message in Photoshop. Resize, print in wallet size and voila:
They turned out cute, if I do say so myself....
Yep, terrible pix of the actual Valentine's, but you get the idea. The kids loved them and so have their friends. The photo prints were actually less expensive than buying YoGabbaGabba or Spiderman or Princess Valentine's that we could have ended up with.




No comments:
Post a Comment