Emily and Louie are growing fast and changing everyday. Emily's vocabulary has really grown, she says everything these days. Her latest is "Louie's Silly" followed by a hysterical laugh. Everybody is silly! She's a very busy girl and is discovering new things everyday. Her latest around here is the stairs. Up and down all the time.
Louie is also changing all the time, he is rolling everywhere. He started on solid food in the middle of January and quickly realized that it was good. He's mastered "first foods" and is ready for seconds. Like his sister, he's decided that pears and peaches aren't the best and that he LOVES vegetables.
Here's his first time with rice cereal, yumm-o
We're all getting over having the cruddy winter colds. Emily got sick while Juli was on her road trip with her mom. Dan was flying solo while she was gone. They had to make a trip to Urgent Care on Friday night, ear infection. Emmy was feeling better by Sunday, but it was no fun for Dan. Everyone was happy to see me when I got home on Monday morning.
I spent the weekend getting over a bad cold. Imagine, catching a cold when it is -5 degrees all day long?? It's terrible. I heard Stacy mumble to Mark "don't ever ask me to move to Minnesota," I don't blame her. I ask myself all the time "why do I live here."
We took some pictures today for Valentine's day cards. Emily was in a goofy mood and wouldn't sit up straight. . . .




No comments:
Post a Comment