and the word for today is "poop."
Emily is fascinated with that word and said it all day yesterday. She is also very interested in the bathroom. Yesterday, she played with the box of wipes all day long and kept saying "change poop" and "wipe poop" and "Louie's poop." She also says "potty" and signs it all the time.
I guess we'll be doing a little reading up on potty training girls, and maybe think about giving it a try??? We'll see.
We are going to the beach and grandma got Jared trained in just a few days last year??? Maybe this year she can give it a try again . . .
Emily is fascinated with that word and said it all day yesterday. She is also very interested in the bathroom. Yesterday, she played with the box of wipes all day long and kept saying "change poop" and "wipe poop" and "Louie's poop." She also says "potty" and signs it all the time.
I guess we'll be doing a little reading up on potty training girls, and maybe think about giving it a try??? We'll see.
We are going to the beach and grandma got Jared trained in just a few days last year??? Maybe this year she can give it a try again . . .
When I got home from work, Emily and I went out to play in the snow. She had a good time, until she fell face first in a pile of it. 


No comments:
Post a Comment