Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas!

I'm very sad, our nice new digital SLR camera was inoperable over Christmas this year! We don't have any pictures of the kids yet . . . there's a couple from our crappy old point and shoot camera. I'll try and get some of those out here soon.
I did want to share this cool collage that I had made for my parents this year. Back in October, when the Florida Jansen's were in town for a visit, my mom hired a photographer to come out to their house and take some family photos. We haven't had a family photo taken since 1982 or something like that. . . . it's been a really long time.
Marnie (http://www.memoriesbymarnie.com/) came out to their house and shot photos for over an hour and she made this cool collage for them. It really turned out nice, I ended up ordering one for us too.

Well, our camera has been shipped back to Canon for repairs, hopefully we will be up and running soon! I miss having it on the shelf to snap pictures with.


No comments: