

I don't think that I've been sliding for 20 years . . . it was a lot like exercise! We went to the big hill at the Highland water tower, by the golf course. Uncle Joe, Patrick and Katie met us over there with their big tobogon, that was lots of fun too.
Emily really enjoyed it and had tons of fun with Katie. I tried to get some pictures, but there aren't many good ones.
Oh how I miss our nice SLR camera and my how we have gotten used to it! Thankfully, I just checked and it has been repaired and is enroute back to us!
I'll get a few pix from Christmas and also from sliding out here tonight!
Notes about sliding: when we first got there, we got to the top of the hill and realized that we only had one tub and a saucer. Fearing that the saucer would send us down the hill like Clark Grizzwald in Christmas Vacation, we opted to use the tub for the kids. Well, there wasn't room for everyone in it so Emily layed down on her tummy and went down all by herself. She had a look of fear on her face the first time, but LOVED it after that. Louie liked it the first few times, but he screamed his way down the hill. Before we left, Uncle Joe and Katie took Emmy and Louie on the tobogon a couple times. They had lots of fun!

Patrick and Dan had a race, Pat won! 


No comments:
Post a Comment