Monday, November 10, 2008

Only one more week!!!

There's only one more week before my photography class starts and I can hardly wait!
It's a nine week course called The Photographers' Workshop . . .
I don't have any plans on making a career out of photography, but I do love to take pictures and scrapbook. The two go hand in hand. I've scrapbooked too many "bad" pictures and want to have nice photos to look back at.

Yesterday, we went to a "Sip and See" out at the Wenzel's house in Lakeland Township. There were lots of kids there and a whole room downstairs full of kids toys. Emily and Louie both had a great time playing with the other kids and all the toys. The party was for friends and family to meet Charlotte. She has really changed since arriving here in Minnesota. She is very mobil and loved to watch all the other kids. It was so different to be around a child that is so quiet . . .
We had a good time! Everyone was exhausted when we got home last night.

1 comment:

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

I've been thinking about you and when your class is going to start! I am SO excited for you! Did you notice that the other website had a photography class too and it was less expensive. Did you research that one at all? No classes are available right now, but I thought I would ask you if you asked anyone about it. I am still looking into doing the same class as you if you tell me it is really good! :-)