Friday, December 5, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things. . .

With the Christmas season in full swing, I have to share a few of my favorite things. Candy cane Joe-Joe's are so delicious, if you have never had one get to Trader Joe's STAT and get yourself a box and maybe a separate box for your loved ones at home or sitting in the cart wondering what they are. Cranberry Lime Sierra Mist really needs no explanation. It isn't available in enough places and in cans in diet form. Ugh, but I'll take what I can get. Love it.
Chocolate crinkle cookies, delicious! and my beautiful vintage Rudolph cookie jar. The December that Emily was born our next door neighbor was nearing the end of his battle with cancer. He gave me that cookie jar as a thank you for taking him to the ER in the middle of the night and staying there with him (while I had a 3 week old newborn at home). I love this cookie jar and even though he was a crabby man, I have fond memories of him when I look at it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We haven't put out tree up yet, but will sometime this weekend. But first, we've got a birthday party to throw for the birthday girl!!!

2 comments:

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

Once again! Great pictures! Looks like a pro took those pictures of your cookies and pop! Just beautiful and they are not even people! Can't wait to see more!

Sara said...

Ooooh, I gotta get some candy cane Joe Joe's. I haven't had any yet this year. I LOVE them and the Cranberry Sierra Mist.

thanks for the reminder.

sara