Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stay tuned . . .

My new card reader arrived via UPS tonight at 5:48pm. I have spent the night getting all of my assignments for my photography class caught up and posted. We should have some pictures ready to post here sometime tomorrow.
Patience is not one of my strong suits.

On a side note, I took today off from work. Louie was up twice last night and I ended up not getting to sleep until almost 2am. I was so tired and my cold is borderline back. It was nice to stay home, sleep in until 9am (both kids slept until 9:30). I got to see Emily off to school this morning. It was her first day back after vacation. She was so happy to get back into her normal routine. We have learned, no napping for her past 4pm. She'll be banging around in her room until 10:30pm if she sleeps any later. Even though she usually is in desperate need of a nap on most days, 4pm is the cutoff!

No comments: