I was reading the post on the Pioneer Woman's website today in her photography section.
I read the Pioneer Woman daily. The photography section has some great tips for camera operation, photo composition and Photoshop tips and tricks. The confessions section, chronicles some of the most entertaining writing I've read in a while. The "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" story is a must read. The cooking section, some of the most wonderful recipes that I've ever made . . . . (grandma Iny's Prune Cake, Orange Marmalade Rolls, the 1980's Bacon Appetizer, Migos, the list goes on). I read the home and garden occasionally and periodically check in on homeschooling, just out of curiousity.
Today, the photography section has some wonderful advice to all you photographers that are always taking pictures of your kids.
Read it, live it!
Last year for Mother's Day, I had some pictures of me and the kids taken down at Olivia's studio. I loved the photos from that day. She made me a little 8x10 mom print that is so cute!
I love, treasure it, and need to order just a print of the photos on it. Add that to my to do list.
I meant to get a picture of me and my kiddos on Mother's Day this year, but forgot. Add that to my to do list . . .
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment