Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Boy Bed

On Sunday, we took down the drib and hauled out the changing table. Then we hung up the letter on the wall that have been in his dresser drawer since before his Baptism in 2006!
He LOVES having his name spelled out on his wall.


Here's the happy boy showing off his train bed to Uncle Joe and Cousin Katie, who stopped by on Sunday afternoon.

I never imagined that the transition would have been so easy. He went right in to bed on Sunday night. No screwing around or playing. Everything was exactly as we left it the night before. Louie went right to sleep.
On Monday, he went in after a big morning at the playground with the ECFE kids. Monday night, he ran in to his bed and never got out.
Today was a repeat of yesterday. Such a change from when his sister moved to her big girl bed.
Now, I need to sell the crib and changing table! Who knows how that will go. I just want it out of the garage!


No comments: