Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dirty

Friday night, I had book club and Alex came over with her mom. Emmy and Louie just LOVE Alex; Alex loves to play with them... They played "Ring Around the Rosey"

I think it was Wednesday??? Maybe??? Dan and I were sitting outside talking. Emmy and Louie were playing in the backyard and it got very quiet. I was wondering what they were getting into.... Well, When I went out behind the garage and found this, my children taking a nap in the pile of dirt....

and Emily was so happy and proud of her "cake," she was making a mudd cake in the wheel barrow


Louie finally got his remote control car, the one that he was supposed to get for going poop on the potty. Well, he finally did it! Yeah !!!! and then the Lightening McQueen that I bought on Ebay didn't work. So, off to Target we went to get a different one.... He is pretty happy with this one.

No comments: