Sunday, August 23, 2009

Power blogging and mexican food

I make no excuses, I haven't felt like tweaking any pictures to post here....I've been too busy watching Mad Men. Yes, I started watching another series of past episodes because summer TV is so awful. Reality TV is terrible!
A couple of weeks ago, we took the kids over to Nokomis to fish off the dock. On the way there and back, we spotted a couple of restaurants that we wanted to try. One of them was Dominguez, over on 34th and 50th in Minneapolis (I think??). The dining area is about the size of our living room, not very big! We had fun and the kids loved the burro and the gaucho that was out in front.
The food was good...I guess we're spoiled with Boca Chica and El Burrito...the refried beans however, were delish!

Louie wanted to give the guy a hug before we left....

No comments: