Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Snowy Day

After I got home from some meetings today, Emily and Louie went outside to play in the fresh snow, they could hardly wait to run around and make tracks. Both wanted a snowman, but there's not enough snow for that.
But they did have fun running and running.....

and running.....


Ted thought about coming outside to play, but he wimped out after about 30 seconds. He was just fine sitting in his normal spot, keeping an ee on his rock....watching for rabbits.
Our house, all decorated for Christmas.
Then we came in and and I made their new favorite thing for dinner, Simple Sesame Noodles, only when I make it, I cook some chicken breast and broccoli with it. Louie usually eats ALL the broccoli that is in the bowl, then the chicken and then he eats all of his "twisty noodles."
After dinner, we made our sugar cut-outs for Saturdays decorating extravaganza. Emily helped roll out the dough and she did a fine job!
She was a great little roller. Now, if only I could successfully put a pan of cookies in the oven and remember to set the timer! Some of them got a little brown...but don't tell anyone!

No comments: