
When I walked in the door from work they were both standing on chairs at the kitchen counter watching their new friends....Emily's wanted a fish of some kind for a really long time. Actually, she has wanted on for over a year, we fish sit for Claire's goldfish, Chloe and Emily's been hooked ever since.

The Florida Jansen's sent Emily a Frog-o-Sphere for her birthday this year and it couldn't have arrived at a better time! She is in LOVE with her two frogs....so much so, that she wanted to take them to bed with her.

Thanks Uncle Mark, Auntie Stacy, Jared, Drew and Justin! We love our new Max and Ruby


2 comments:
Have you seen this? Sophia wants a fish too so I got her this for Christmas! It's at Bed, Bath and Beyond, JCPenney and Macy's. It's made by Discovery Kids: http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/2/optimized/672212_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
I got mine at JCP - it's $9.99 in their Sunday ad this week. Check it out!
Here's a better link (sorry!): http://tinyurl.com/yz9848z
Post a Comment