
Then on Sunday morning, they go to put their own ornaments on the tree. For being 5 and 3, our kids have quite a few ornaments. I love that they do.

So, the kids would pick out the ornament out of the box and then Dan would help hang it on the tree.

They both were very careful with their ornaments and asked a lot of questions about where each one came from.

Then, when we were done putting the ornaments on, we tried out the cool Christmas glasses. I bought these many years ago at a hardware store in Kansas City. My sister and I went to visit my brother, when he was living there. We all had on the glasses and drove through Country Club Plaza with these on.
They are like 3D glasses, but every light on the tree has *jingle* or something like that around it. Very cool glasses! I love them!
The kids think they are very cool!



Now, we just need to get the rest of the decorating done. Auntie M is coming over on Friday night for our marathon night of cookie baking!


No comments:
Post a Comment