Emily went off to school today on a BIG bus. It still had the integrated child seats in it, but it was a BIG bus. She was excited for the change this morning. We got out to the bus and it was a sub driver and aid, but the students were the same. Apparently, Emily's friend Emmett said that he wanted Emily to sit by him this morning. He told Lisa, the aid when they pulled up in front of our house! He was very exicted to have her there.
It's funny, in the last few weeks I've run in to several people that were in my graduating class from highschool. Dan and I went to a "newbies" party at Nativity a couple weeks ago, there were three people from my class at Derham there. As I was standing in line to go through security as MSP on my way to Palm Beach last week, I ran into another person from my class. This morning, the substitute aid on Emily's bus was also a classmate of mine from Derham.
Maybe it's a sign, with Emily going to school in the old Derham building . . .
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment