Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

Emily's in her second week of school and loves every minute of it. We really thought that she would have resisted or cried at least once, but it hasn't happened.
I asked her if she liked going to school and she said "I yove it, it's so fun!" She wants to sing songs from school all the time, but we don't know the words or what songs she sings there.
Louie cries when Emily goes on the bus, I'm pretty sure it is because she gets to go for a ride and he doesn't. But it is giving him quality time home with Dan, Ted and all the toys!

We're anxiously awaiting news on the arrival of Baby Ramos in the next day or two. Baby was supposed to arrive sometime today, but there wasn't room at the hospital today . . .

No comments: