If anyone knows anyone that is in the market for a nice, gently used crib with a matching dresser/changing table let me know.
Details: it's a Bonavita crib, Carla model in a pecan color. Very sturdy. It passed the shake test at the store and that's what sold me! It has a drawer under it and is on wheels that lock. The mattress can go to three different levels. We won't be including a mattress with it. It was purchased in January 2005 (yep, a month after Emily was born) from USA Baby for about $350. This is the best picture that I have of the crib, you get the idea.
The dresser is a maple dresser that is stained in a pecan color. I bought it as a kit and assembled, stained and finished it. It matches the crib. It has three drawers for clothing and then a tower like thing with a cupboard (to hold diapers and all that stuff) with a small drawer.
I'll post pictures of them both later tonight.
I'd love to get rid of these without the hassle of Craigslist . . . . . we wont' be ready for them to go for a month or two, but arrangements can be made if needed sooner!


No comments:
Post a Comment