Wow, I can't believe when I re-read my post from yesterday??
My dad would have been 75 years old tomorrow . . . not 73?
I guess it's just proof that I refuse to admit that I am also getting old. I would be happy to just say that I'll be 41 forever!
Anyhow, we had a really nice day with our family today. It was Scout Sunday and all the Scout's at Holy Spirit were there. They had doughnuts after mass.
We headed out to my Mom's house for brunch and spent time talking and remembering stuff about my Dad. Funny stories, etc.
It is hard to believe that he's been gone for 7 months already.
We were getting ready to leave yesterday and Emily said that she wanted to sleep over at Grandma's house, because "I love my Grandma so much!" It was so sweet. She really hasn't spent the night without Louie anywhere. Of course, Louie misses her. But when I called Grandma's house to check in, she was having a ball. She is fascinated by Grandma's big jewlery armoire and she was having a fashion show. Trying each thing on and dancing around the living room with it, then putting it back and trying something else. She's is picking up a love of accessories from her Auntie M. (she's also picked up the love of laying in bed for an hour after she wakes up).
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment