Saturday, June 6, 2009

ECSE Party

We had a party at Expo School on Tuesday night. It was the end of the year party for the
Special Education Preschool that Emily attends Tuesday through Fridays every week. She LOVES going to school and LOVES her teachers. Each and every one of them is awesome and we are so grateful for the fantastic progress that they've helped Emily make this past school year. Her teachers are: Ann (speech), Lori (speech, team leader), Mary (class aid) and Amy (teaching assistant. Emily's other two teachers weren't there that night: Lois (OT and Emily's favorite) and Carol (Physical Therapy). They are fabulous teachers!

Louie could not wait for the party to get started, he was waiting for the ice cream!

They have music from "The Flyers." They are a fun couple that's been playing music at the ECFE and ECSE parties for years. Audience participation is so much fun for the kids.



Emily loved singing and dancing along with the music.









2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I want to be a preschool teacher when I grow up.
I LOVE Emily's top!!!

Juli P said...

Preschool teachers are awesome! so patient . . .
as for the top, I bought it new last year from Baby Gap for a shoot with Olivia. Loved it so much, I bought it at the outlet in the next size. I love madras plaid!