Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Ice Cream Truck

Tonight, as we were making macaroni and cheese for Louie and Emily for dinner tonight, the ice cream truck drove by. Since it was such a beautiful night for a treat, Emmy and Louie got to have something.

Louie picked a strawberry and banana popsicle thing. It was tasty, but messy!
Emily was pretty excited to have her treat!

There it goes! It's always fun to have a special treat, since I spend the majority of the summer telling my kids that I ran out and got a treat and it is already in the freezer! They still buy it and hopefully they will for the rest of this summer.

Cheers! clinking their popsicles together to celebrate!
This was my treat tonight!
delish! Louie LOVES popsicles!

Obviously, it was extra messy because it was hot out.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you were going to say the Louis LOVES beer! hahahaha. Cute pics!

Ann-Marie said...

I love Stella too! Great pics..so many choices of treats!