Emily had her first birthday party last Saturday. We headed down to Burnsville, to the Little Gym. It was really nice. I was very impressed with how they ran the party. I wish they weren't so far away. I would love to sign Emily up for a gymnastics session, she did great and was really good about following directions.
The girls started out doing some summersaults. Emily is a pro at those.

Then, they all ran around in a big circle pretending to be different animals.

Here's the monkey:
Then they were all pretending to be airplanes.

After while, they all layed down on this huge mat and the leader turned on the blower. It filled up to be a little bouncer and then the running began...

More running.....

Towards the end of the tumbling time, Cinderella showed up for a surprise visit to read a story about herself and then do some face painting. Emily went right after the birthday girl. She loves to get her face painted.
No comments:
Post a Comment