The teachers went through the daily schedule of events. The first thing the kids do is put their name on the apple tree when they arrive, so the teachers know who is there that day. Louie picked out his name right away.

This is the name board over by their rug area. As you can see, it's a pretty small class. Only 12 kids in the afternoon session, which is great! 2 teachers, 12 kids, perfect ratio! One of the teachers has been there for 29 years!

Of course, Louie found the one toy in the whole class room that has to do with pirates...


We went and saw the gym area and then the newly renovated playground out back. Louie had so much fun! He didn't want to leave; when it was time to go, he had the biggest tantrum he ever thrown in his short little life!
He screamed all the way home and then continued in the front yard. It finally ended when we made a countdown calendar to his first day of school.
He is so excited to start school and we are all excited for him!


1 comment:
I saw your comment above mine this morning at Pioneer Woman and I came over to say hi. I also LOVE that book. It just melts my heart like nothing else! Your son looks very sweet. I hope he has a wonderful year of school. It looks like he has a great class size!
Post a Comment