Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Uncle Rick and Auntie Drea's for Thanksgiving this year. It was lots of fun and the food was great! After everyone ate way too much, a couple of the kids and I went out side to get some fresh air for a little bit. Bella and Louie had fun chasing each other around.

Bella


Uncle Rob came out and gave the kids a push on the swing.



Then, Louie played king of the swing set!


After Rick and Drea's, we headed over to Tapio's and played Thanksgiving Scattergories, which was lots of fun too!

3 comments:

jenny said...

glad you had a good thanksgiving! in that last shot it looks like he's about to do something crazy! :)

Young Adventures... said...

Hi Juli~

I found your blog through PW's. I love your writing and your photographs are beautiful!!! We also live in St. Paul. Can't wait to read/see more.

Take care~
Rachel

Val said...

What great shots you captured...and the richness of the fall colors. Mmmm, tasty!