Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad Blogger . . .

Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . our blog is in need of an update. However, I've got priorities and right now, number 1 is finishing Season 3 of "The Closer." chuckle.
Tonight I need to upload the pictures from Louie's birthday party and get some posted.
I will give it my best effort, but I've been swamped at work and the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer when I get home. All I want to do is sit in front of the TV. . . .
My 'to-do' list is getting longer. Organize scrapbook stuff. Finish editing wedding pictures. Edit Hawaii pictures. Create photo book of both wedding and Hawaii (needs to be done, STAT!) Start thinking about fall clothes for the kids, UGH fall clothes?? Potty train both kids, STAT! (I'm so sick of buying diapers!) Of course, there's a eleventy nine other things to do, but I can't remember $hit these days . . .
Anyhow, the list is getting longer and I'm not checking thing off as fast as they get on the list.
Tomorrow, I have a pre-closing. I love the ones with New York investment bankers, we're going to my favorite, The Capital Grille, for cocktails and dinner. Yum! Nothing will get checked off the list until this weekend. Unfortunately . . .

No comments: