

Dan and I are celebrating out 6th Anniversary on Saturday. It is hard to remember that day, thankfully we have a ton of pictures. So many people have regrets from their wedding day, mainly photos. We are so happy with the pictures that our photographers took. I love paging through our albums of proofs (we've got about 800). It was before photographers were using digital for weddings, so they are 35mm prints. I recently had all our negatives scanned into digital images. Now we can do fun things with them like these collages. I'm diligently working on a photo book of wedding pictures, but it's taking a lot longer than I thought. I'm dreaming of a laptop to work on stuff like that downstairs, rather than upstairs in the office. Someday . . .


1 comment:
Awesome photos Jules! That day does seem like a lifetime ago. I'm so grateful that over your six years of marriage to Daniel my brother (can you hear Elton John singing?) that our friendship has become what it is today. Congrats on your wedding anniversary - hope you guys get the chance to do something fun together!
Love,
Tes
Post a Comment