Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The third thing. . .

After hearing the news about my Auntie Jeanne last night, I laid awake for a long time last night worrying about what the third thing would be. It seems that bad things always happen in 3's. I had all these different scenarios running through my head . . . . it is amazing, the stuff that you can dream up in your head.
Yesterday afternoon, I got an e-mail from Sara, asking that everyone say a quick prayer as her attorney got a phone call to go and pick up Sara's file. . . . she was told not to get her hopes up.
Needless to say, I was worried that bad news for Sara would surely be the third thing . .
Well, she found out last night that the birth certificate has been issued and her file has been sent to the US Embassey for the 2nd DNA test! It looks like she'll be travelling to Guatemala the week of August 25th to pick up Charlotte!
It has been such a LONG journey for her and I'm so excited that it will be ending. Little does she know, the bigger journey will begin when she brings her home and is a mother!

1 comment:

Grandma K said...

OK Second try to get some comments to you.

Congratulations to Sara and Charlotte. Hope all goes smoothly and that they have safe travel and a good trip home. My prayers for the best possible outcome.

So sorry to hear about your Aunt Jeannie. Such a lot of sorrow in such a short span of time. My condolances and prayers to you and your family.

Louie's birthday party was fun. The little "truck" man must have a garage-full now!Tomorrow's his real birthday day. Happy Birthday, Louie!

I hope there is no third thing this time ~ think positive!!!

Love to all.