Monday, March 2, 2009

Another sicky


After Emily feeling sick on Wednesday, she felt pretty good and went to school on Thursday and Friday. Saturday I went to Tesa's to work on scrapbooking stuff. I'm getting ready for a weekend get away up at Cross Lake to scrapbook. It seems that I only scrapbook twice a year now . . . up at Cross Lake. I got all my pictures and paper organized and figured out a game plan to get lots done. Last March, I got 18 2-page layouts done. In September, I wasn't nearly as productive, due to lack of planning. Not going to happen next week. Lots of stuff to be done.

I got home from Tesa's house around 9pm and heard Louie whining in his room. I went to check on him and he'd thrown up all over everything and himself in his crib. Poor kid. Oh how I love that smell! We got him cleaned up and settled down, he was laying on the couch with Dan and he did it again . . . this time all over Dan. Again, got him cleaned up and finally back to bed. He was up at 2:30am, just thirsty and then he slept until 9am! We thought he was feeling a little better. He ate a banana and drank a little and got sick all over Dan again! Ugh.

Got him all cleaned up and then Emily started to feel crappy! she complained of her tummy hurting. We all took naps and the kids seem to be feeling better today. They're staying home from ECFE just in case though!

1 comment:

Marcos said...

My favorite. Drew got sick two weeks ago, and he managed to get down the hall, climb into bed, and then throw up in our bed! Agree- a wonderful smell.

I put a bucket in his room, and he did a good job of throwing up in the bucket. I will never forget Dad's description of the bucket- "stinks to high heaven..."