I had some coupons that needed to be used at The Children's Place and Stride Rite and Auntie Drea had some for the Carter's store. We really did our best to stimulate the economy.
Before we left, I was digging around in Emily's closet for some shoes to bring to Becca and Emily came across the purse that Dan and I brought her from Hawaii. It's her new favorite thing, next to sunglasses. She packed her hair brush, a glass of juice, a book and I put in a peanut butter sandwich for her to snack on if she needed it.
When we were done shopping, we went back to Drea's house and had some lunch and then we headed home. Emily didn't eat much lunch, so she ate her sandwich in the car on the way home.
We got lots of cute stuff for Emily and Louie. The Children's Place and Baby Gap (my two favorite stores) had lots of stuff, I was disappointed with Stride Rite, not a lot in there this time (I refuse to buy my kids shoes that light up!) I did get a pair of Keds for Emily though. It was fun, Emily was helping pick out clothes.





No comments:
Post a Comment