Like everything else, Louie wants to take it to bed with him . . .another definite NO.



I picked up some cute shirts for St. Pattys Day at the Children's Place Outlet a couple weekends ago. They were so cute and impractical, but they were cute. . . . here's a picture of Sassy! And then the fighting over the Dora bike began . . . .



Also, I'm working my tail off to find a couple of independent scrapbooking stores in MN to sponsor a weekend of One Day Photographers' Workshops. The one day workshop is a super condensed version of her 10 week class. It has received rave reviews from people that have attended in the past.
I've found one that is on board in the Twin Cities, but need to find one outstate that would like to host one as well. The store needs to be 2-3 hours from St. Paul. If you have any suggestions, let me know.
We're on a mission to bring Karen Russell to MN to teach her amazing photography class!


1 comment:
Love the pictures!
I was just looking at Karen's site last night wishing she could come here too!
I will ask my friend Lori that owns Once Upon a Page in Pequot Lakes.
Also try Rhonda at the Scrapbook Shop -she just moved to the northern suburbs -not outstate enough? LOL!
Post a Comment