Thursday, April 9, 2009

Equal blog time

Louie was looking at pictures on our blog tonight and asked "where's the pictures of Youie?"
So, to give him equal time, even though he refuses to let me point the camera in his general direction . . . here is the best picture of him that I've been able to get in a while.
I need to read up on shooting in "shutter priority" mode, so I can shoot using a faster shutter speed for the kid that doesn't sit still!

Here's one of him giving Pablo, from the Backyardigans, a kiss. He's really into the "yardigans."
I tried to explain to him that his lack of cooperation when we have the camera out is why we don't have the equal amount of pictures of him and his sister.
Now, they are going to bed. It's 7pm, but the fighting has become unbearable. Clearly, they are both exhausted from being outside in this beautiful weather!

No comments: