
So, I've been curious about these commercials I've been seeing on TV for hulu.com lately.
What is it all about?
Well, late last night when I couldn't sleep . . . I checked it out. It is awesome!
Well, late last night when I couldn't sleep . . . I checked it out. It is awesome!
I can watch all 103 episodes of "I Dream of Jeannie" on hulu.com! Who knew??
I have always love watching that show and it's probably why I was so excited when my parents picked Cocoa Beach, Florida as their winter snowbird destination. Major Nelson was so handsome to me, when I was 10.
I have always love watching that show and it's probably why I was so excited when my parents picked Cocoa Beach, Florida as their winter snowbird destination. Major Nelson was so handsome to me, when I was 10.
Anyhow, give hulu a try if you're looking for something to watch and there isn't anything on TV.


No comments:
Post a Comment