Emily and I went to our third gymnastics class. She is really enjoying the class and warming up to trying new things. This week, Emily went on the balance beam and it was set to the highest level. We did that five times. Emily wouldn't do it without holding my finger.
One of the other stations that we tried were the hoppy ball things. They were sort of weird and most of the kids had a hard time getting them to work at first. But, Emily figured it out after a couple of tries.
After class, we went to the compost pit over on Pierce Butler Route. Then, to Menards to pick up a couple packs of seeds and some potting soil. When we got home, it was time to start working. Dan FINALLY took down out Christmas lights. I decided to rake the dead stuff out of the front yard. I raked up a pile of dead grass the size of my car! It was unreal. When that was done, I put the sprinkler on for a long time and everything started to look green.
Then, I went to find something in our garage and that was ugly. We now have a HUGE pile of crap to go out in the next trash pick up.
Last night, I was one sore momma! I've got blisters on my fingers and my arms are stiff!
Today, we went to Assumption for church and it was First Communion Sunday. So cute.
After doughnuts, we went to lunch at McGovern's with Grandma. Then, home for naps and some yummy Enchilada Hot Dish for dinner.






No comments:
Post a Comment