Last night, I was home with the kids while Dan was umping his first baseball game of the season. We had fun playing games and watching CARS on the Disney channel.
I was making a cake to take over to the Lynch house tonight and Emily came in and told me that she pooped. My immediate reaction was to get in the bathroom and clean it up. Well, I went to the bathroom and discovered that Emily had pooped on the potty all by herself. She'd wiped (or attempted to) and everything. We immediately called Daddy to tell him the big news. We've been waiting months for this and FINALLY, it's happened. Let's hope that the road keeps going in the right direction.
She kept asking for a special treat? I had no idea what she was talking about. I let her lick the beater from the cake, but that wasn't good enough.
I found out later when Dan got home that he'd bought a special package of M&M's for each of them for a potty prize. She was waiting for me to give her that, but I had no idea about it.
Sorry Emmy!
Well, later in the night I found Emily sitting in the living room chair with the hair trimming scissors in her hand . . . I told her that they aren't toys and put them away, out of reach.
This morning, I found Emily in the bathroom again, this time cutting her hair with the same scissors.
I need to wash her hair and survey the damage before I take some pictures. . . . but will get some posted of her new do later today. I did determine that there really isn't any way to hide this one . . . it really resembles a mullet. It's lovely.
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment