Sunday, July 20, 2008

My kids want to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!


Whew, what a busy weekend.
Friday night, we went to Carol and George's house and the kids had a ball playing with George and Bailey. Louie was having the best time with George and Emily and Baily played so well together. Bailey is going to be 3 on September 13 and she's the same height as Emily. I guess I always thought that Chinese people were short? I guess not . . . she's going to be tall.
George smoked ribs on the Big Green Egg and they were awesome. I have always been fascinated by them on cooking shows, not I'm hooked. Very cool. Someday, maybe we'll have one. We topped off the night with a hummingbird cake. It's was delicious.
Saturday night, we went to the Slade's house in West St. Paul. Louie and Emily were in heaven. Trains and trampolines. What more could a kids want. Food was awesome. Fresh green beans are my favorite! Michael picked some for dinner and they were so good.
It was a late night, but the kiddos had fun playing with Peter. Louie loves watching bigger boys.
Tonight, we had the Jansen's over along with my mom to our house. I made pizza on the grill and some apple and chicken sausages. Let me just say, I've perfected pizza on the grill. It was so delicious. The crust was perfect! I love it.

Saturday morning, I took the kids over to the Wabun wading pool and playground on the bike. They had so much fun riding in the Burley over the Mississippi. Louie thinks it's funny to say that word. It was fun playing at the pool.

Now, it's late Sunday and past my bed time. I'm tired . . . . good night.


ps. potty training is going well. We got off track today, but tomorrow we'll be right back on and doing great. I'm sure of it!

No comments: