Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pei Wei

I almost forgot!
On Sunday when we were in Woodbury shopping, we went to Pei Wei for lunch. If you've never been there, so delicious! It works like Noodles & Co., you order and they bring the food to your table. We had Asian Lettuce Wraps . . . I could eat them everyday.
I had eaten at Pei Wei twice before. Once when they first opened, KARE11 Saturday morning had a special deal for free lettuce wraps. My mom and I went to Maplewood and had them. Last year, when I drove with my mom to Florida, Stacy and I went there one afternoon while we were out shopping. I had forgotten about it, because it's not close to us at all.
Oh how I wish there was one in Highland Village, right there in the mall by Noodles and OCB.
It's worth the drive for the lettuce wraps alone! YUMM-O!

No comments: