Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The price we pay for having fun . . .

Dan and I have paid the price for all the fun we had this weekend.
Emily and Louie were completely worn out and tired yesterday. They were fighting and hitting all day. This drives Dan nuts.
I got home yesterday afternoon so Dan could go to baseball over at the Babe.
After dinner, we went outside to look at the clouds and chill out a little bit before baths and bed.
Louie completely hit the wall in the tub and bit Emily in the face. She has a huge welt under her eye, on the side of her nose. Poor kid.
This morning, she woke up and with a little bit of a bruise and a big swollen welt.
Needless to say, Louie spent some time in a time out and Emily won't let him near her. She screamed at him, "get away, you biteted me!"
Louie told her he was sorry and tried to give her a hug, she was having no part of the love fest. . . .
I'll try and post some pictures tonight.

No comments: