My friend Sara just found out a few minutes ago that her adoption of Charlotte has been approved!!
This is what Sara just sent to me:
"My file is OUT-approved. Charlotte “Leticia” is legally a Wenzel. I could have her new birth certificate by this Friday 7/25/08!!!! After that, the file goes to the US Embassy to do the 2nd DNA test. Once that is done and results received back at the USE, I will be notified and TRAVEL!!!!! I may just be there by her first birthday!!!! I am still in shock and so excited. This is the greatest day in a LONG time!!!!"
I can't even express how excited I am for Sara. It has been such a long and emotional journey for her. She is going to be such a great mom.
Let's all keep hoping and praying that she gets her notice to travel soon. It would be so awesome for her to be on her way to Guatemala by August 18, Charlotte's first birthday!
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment