Thursday, July 24, 2008

No accidents . . .

Emily made it though the whole day yesterday without an accident. She went four times on her potty. One time was at the park! She was so excited and proud of herself when I got home from work last night.
She didn't do so well for Grandma on Tuesday, but she got right back to the program on Wednesday when Dan was home.
I haven't checked in today to see how things are going.
Emily's battle wound from her brother is gone, but she still won't let him get too close. If he does, she yells at him to get away and "no biting!"

Emmy and Louie are going to Auntie M's house next week for a couple of days while Dan goes to Cragun's with Billy for a fishing tournament. I was looking forward to being home alone for a night or two. No such luck. It looks like I'm heading to Milwaukee for an overnight for a closing on Wednesday. I'm still working a way to dodge this, I really don't want to have to go. . . . we'll see. Why can't they close the deals in Chicago or New York?

No comments: