This was the only picture that I managed to take all weekend! Missy and I went to Ye Old Wharf on Friday night for a walleye sandwich (because it is Lent). I hadn't been there for 10 years and couldn't remember exactly how to get there. We found it and holy cow! We both agreed, it is a better sandwich then the Tavern on Grand has. So delicious! The only thing missing was the sunny summer weather and eating out on the deck.
So delicious! If you're ever in the Cross Lake area, take the left turn at Moonlight Bay and you'll run into The Wharf. Yumm-O.


2 comments:
OMG...I LOVE Ye Old Wharf..it is especially fun to boat over and have a bloody mary or beer in the summer with some greasy apps!
So when are we going to Sugar leaf together!! :)Did you check out Once Upon a Page in Pequot? I've become friends with the owner Lori -we traveled to NY/CT together for a photo seminar last Oct! Hoew is the 50D? I just got mine a few weeks ago and still having trouble adjusting to it from my xTi
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ye olde wharf!
Post a Comment