That's the song that Emily and I were singing in the bathroom at Ramos' yesterday afternoon. Emily is doing pretty well so far, she did go two times yesterday. One of those times at Auntie Tesa's house. She was very proud of herself. I told her if she went potty, she could have some french fries. Well, she ate dinner at Ramos' house, but still wanted french fries when we drove by McDonalds on our way home.
This morning, she got right out of bed and sat on her potty. She sat there long enough to finally go yet again! We're so proud of her and keep telling her that.
Now, I need to get some potty training "treats." Any suggestions? Nothing major, just a little something for each time there is success . . . maybe M&M's.
Grandma Conrad’s Rhubarb Cake
5 months ago


1 comment:
Good job Emily! My boys love starbursts so that was their treat when going in the potty!
Myra
Post a Comment